The EPTronics LD-20W-28-CO700 is a 20 Watt electronic, constant current, remote driver available to power LuxR series version fixtures in the USA market. It is designed to be used with Triac (-LE model) or ELV (-TE model) phase-cut dimmers.
For exterior use, it is highly recommended to install this in a weatherproof box, available as an option from LuxR. The PC-17-02 weatherproof box is a requirement for UL compliance.
When this driver is used as a remote power supply, SERIES WIRING is required to connect the fixtures. Please refer to the wiring diagram overleaf.
- Input Voltage: 120VAC/230VAC with dimmer, 100-277VAC without dimmer. 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 14-28Vdc
- Output Current: 700mA
- Wattage: 20W
- Temperature range: -30...+60C
- Dimensions: 25x41x95mm (1" x 1 5/8" x 3 3/4" )
- Standards: IP66, EN, CE, CSA, UL Recognized
- Ordering Code: LD-20W-28-CO700-LE, LD-20W-28-CO700-TE
- Compatibility: Modux 2 and 4 products
- Warranty: Warranty 5 years