The HUNZA HUN1050DALI/EN is a 50 Watt electronic, constant current, remote driver available to power the M2 and M4 LuxR series version fixtures. It includes a DIP-SWITCH control system that enables the unit to be set at a range of current outputs from 500mA to 1050mA. 1-10v and Dali dimmable.
For exterior use, it is highly recommended to install this in a weatherproof box, available as an option from LuxR. The PC-17-02 weatherproof box is a requirement for UL compliance.
When this driver is used as a remote power supply, SERIES WIRING is required to connect the fixtures. Please refer to the wiring diagram overleaf.
- Input Voltage: 99-264VAC 50-60Hz, 170-280VDC
- Output Voltage: 0V-74VDC (depending on DIP-SWITCH setting)
- Output Current: 350 – 1050mA (depending on DIP-SWITCH setting)
- Wattage: 25W – 50W (depending on DIP-SWITCH setting)
- Temperature range: -25...+50C, max 85C
- Dimensions: 22x79x124mm (7/8" x 3 1/8" x 4 7/8" )
- Standards: P20, RCM (C-Tick), EN, CE, CSA, UL Recognized
- Ordering Code: HUN1050DALI/EN
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP20
- Compatibility: Modux: Micro, 1, 2 or 4 products
- Warranty: Warranty 5 years